It’s everyone’s dream to live the luxury life. The best food and wine, designer clothes, spur of the moment trips to exotic locales—what more could you ask for? If the finest in life is beyond your means, don’t worry. Single people from all tax brackets exist in the dating world, and there are plenty of well-off singles looking for partners who don’t worry about matching checkbook-to-checkbook.
Top Tips for Dating a Millionaire
- Be yourself. – Dating a millionaire is still dating. Whether it’s short or long term dating, creating a connection means being authentic. There’s no need to try to fit a mold before you’ve even met someone.
- Don’t change yourself for anyone – There is no guarantee a single millionaire is genuine and caring enough to see you as you are. Be sure the person likes you for you, and isn’t trying to change your behavior or appearance.
- If it seems too good to be true, it probably is – Most people are honest about who they are, but there are people who will pretend to live a high-budget lifestyle to impress other singles. Watch out for signs that your date is playing you.
- I’m a millionaire and I only want to date other people with financial clout. What do I do? It makes sense that you want to date someone else who understands what your day-to-day life is like: Going from meeting to meeting, or networking to close that next deal. It may be important to you to find a single millionaire simply because they’re as busy as you are, and require less of your time. The good news is, there are dating apps that will help match you with like-minded folks.
How to Date a Millionaire – Finding a Single Millionaire
Finding a single millionaire isn’t as tough as you think. If a millionaire’s lifestyle is what you’re looking for, go where millionaires go: art openings, theater performances, and golf tournaments are good examples. But to be honest, single millionaires are as busy as the rest of us. And like the rest of us, millionaires turn to apps when they’re looking for other singles. Here are the best dating apps to use if you’re interested in dating a millionaire.
The Best Dating Apps for Finding a Single Millionaire
Perks of Dating a Millionaire
- Not having to pick up the check. If you’re not a high-roller yourself, dating a millionaire may give you the opportunity to enjoy the best in life without watching your wallet.
- Enjoy the VIP versions of activities you’d normally do. Concerts, baseball and basketball games, restaurants—expect better seating and customer service you’d get if you didn’t go with a millionaire on your arm.
- Open yourself to new experiences – There are things like exotic travel, trips to high-end spas, and ski retreats, that may not be in your budget. Dating a single millionaire gives you the chance to enjoy activities you’ve only dreamed of.
Challenges of Dating a Millionaire
- Be prepared for plans to change at a moment’s notice. – Earning money at such a large scale means your date may be a workaholic. Make sure you’re comfortable with that possibility for the start. Don’t let yourself be disrespected, but know that big-money deals may mean plans change last-minute.
- Your single millionaire’s friends may take a while to come around– like any new date, your single millionaire’s friends may need convincing that you’re not just in it for the money. Don’t be offended; they’re looking out for their friend, and your single millionaire may have been taken for a ride before. They’re keeping an eye out for gold-diggers. Be yourself, and you’ll win them over soon enough.
- You may feel a bit intimidated if you’re not used to living large – As exciting as dating a millionaire may be, black tie events and weekends on a luxury yacht may be new to you. It’s the 21st century. Don’t worry about which fork to use. Just be confident, be happy, and enjoy yourself.
- Plenty of people are trying to catch your millionaire’s eye. It’s just a fact: plenty of singles are interested in dating millionaires, and there will be plenty of people waiting in the wings if things don’t work out. Remember that love isn’t a competition, and no person is a prize to be won. If you and a millionaire won’t work out, you didn’t “lose,” it just wasn’t meant to be.
FAQ for Dating a Millionaire
- Do all millionaires live high-roller lifestyles? Not necessarily. Plenty of millionaires live modest lives and like to live outside of the public eye. In a lot of cases, this is how they’ve managed to become and stay millionaires! If you’re looking for opulence, go elsewhere. But if your desire to date a millionaire simply comes from wanting to feel financially stable and protected, don’t turn away the modest millionaire who eschews the suit and tie.
- If we date for a while, should I expect my millionaire single to pay my bills? Again, not necessarily. There are plenty of people seeking a single millionaire to take care of them financially, and while there are many millionaires happy to do this, many more will respect you more for holding your own.
- Is there a possibility a single millionaire may go broke? – Yes. Easy come, easy go, as they say. If your millionaire single has made money from the stock market or by investing in a risky business venture, there’s potential for dating to be a wild ride. However, there are plenty of people who have become millionaires by being conservative with their cash, and will be financially stable even in tough times.
- What if the millionaire singles I meet aren’t interested in long-term dating? That’s up to you! If meeting new people is your goal, why not do it in style? If you’re in the market for a life partner, it’s probably wise to steer clear of dating someone who’s been up front about what they’re looking for. As much fun as you and your potential dates may have, it’s very unlikely for someone to change their mind.